Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all daily production transactions and material movements between locations and/or departments as well as the necessary tracking/logging of production or inventory data as needed for analysis. Maintains records for all transactions performed and provides them to the appropriate departments as requested.
- Acts as a liaison between departments to ensure the accuracy of all inputs based upon production data received.
- Validates production data for accuracy and data enters all Manufacturing Orders to convert fruit pound to finished good cases and to deplete BOM inventory.
- Investigates inaccuracies and works with all levels and departments to resolve inaccuracies as well as report them to the Production Control Supervisor.
- Maintains the Document Control data base.
- Assists with investigation of sources and reasons for inventory inaccuracies.
- Ensures the accuracy & timeliness of daily transactions into System 2000.
- Performs the required daily logging of production/WIP inventory data (i.e. labor tracking, production downtime report, USDA pack report).
- Runs and distributes production variance reports to Production Supervisors.
- Assists QC Supervisor in performing transactions for QC holds & other system transactions as required.
- Review and updates production department time punches within the E-time system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensures clear and timely communication within department and with other departments to maximize quality, productivity and minimize down time.
- Acts as a problem solver and team player.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be experienced with a personal computer, MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook and System 2000.
- Keeps Supervisor abreast of significant issues or developments identified during routine activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Presents technical information and/or procedures to the team.
- Exercises tact and discretion in interpersonal contacts.
- Respects confidentiality of privileged information.
- Supports the Company Values.
- Demonstrates commitment to continued personal and professional growth and development.