- 1 cup dates (pitted and unsoaked)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup almond milk (or other nut milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or 1 inch vanilla bean, scraped
- 3-4 apples, depending on size
- 1. Mix all ingredients (except the apples) in a blender until smooth.
- 2. Start with 1/4 cup almond milk and add until consistency is such that apples can be dipped.
- 3. Insert a popsicle stick into the center top of each apple.
- 4. Dip in caramel sauce.
- 5. Refrigerate until caramel solidifies