To get your small humans to eat a little healthier, here are a few ideas:
- Start young! From their first foods, give them real, whole foods: baked sweet potato, smashed avocado, apple sauce. Look for products with no added sugars, fillers, or dyes.
- In their toddler years, have them help you choose what produce they want to bring home from the store.
- Leave a plate of fresh fruits and veggies out for quick snacks. Apples, baby carrots, grapes, blueberries, dried mango, etc.
Today’s healthy lunch box includes:
1. PB&J mini sandwiches with a dried cranberry inside
2. Red bell peppers
3. Fruit gummies
4. Mariani Banana Chips gimMe
5. Organic Seaweed Snack