with FREE Shipping on Orders Over $49*We continue to deliver most orders by the "Receive it" date above. However, some orders may experience carrier delays and we anticipate this to continue through the holiday season. We apologize for any inconvenience.
⅓ cup pure maple syrup (Grade A, Dark Color, Robust Taste)
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil (or avocado, melted/cooled coconut oil)
¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice (about 2 small/medium oranges)
¼ tsp. almond extract
3 large pasture-raised eggs
¼ cup chopped raw pecans
¼ cup chopped Simply Dried Apricots
¼ cup Probiotic Berries and Plums
¼ cup chopped Deglet Noor pitted Dates
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line medium loaf pan (8×4) with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In medium bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and orange zest; set aside.
3. In large bowl whisk together oil, maple syrup, almond extract and orange juice. Add eggs, whisking until combined. Add in dry ingredients, mixing with large spoon, then fold in pecans and dried fruit until combined – batter will be somewhat thick.
4. Transfer batter to lined 8×4 loaf pan. Bake cranberry orange bread for 20 minutes, then cover with foil and continue baking another 30 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Allow bread to cool in pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack. Slice bread once cooled; enjoy!