Safe, Secure, and Easy Ordering Guaranteed
We want you to feel comfortable and secure in shopping with us. That's why we've teamed up with WorldPantry.com®, a company dedicated to using the Internet to bring the best foods of the world to your table. Your order information is transmitted to WorldPantry.com® servers using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same standard used by banks and brokerage houses to conduct business over the Internet. When used with a compatible browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, and Apple Safari, SSL encrypts your data so it can't be read by anyone else as it travels across the Internet. And we back it up with WorldPantry.com®'s Safe Shopping Guarantee.
WorldPantry.com® Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Every purchase you make at WorldPantry.com® and our Associate Sites will be safe and secure.
- All transactions at our site are conducted using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your personal information as it travels across the Internet.
- If for any reason you receive any unauthorized charges to your credit card as a result of shopping with us, we will cover your liability.
Security Guarantee Details
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If you receive an unauthorized charge and your bank holds you liable for any portion of $50.00, WorldPantry.com® will cover this liability for you, up to the full $50.00.
- WorldPantry.com® will cover this liability up to $50.00 only for the unauthorized use of your credit card resulting through no fault of your own from purchases made at one of our sites while using our secure server.
- In the event of such unauthorized use, you must promptly notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself
To ensure you're getting the best protection available, we recommend using the latest version of your browser software and downloading security updates as they become available.
When you've finished shopping on our website and begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of the WorldPantry.com® shopping site. A warning window may pop up to notify you that you are entering this "safe" area. Once you've entered, the page address (URL) will change from http to https, to let you know you are in a secure area. Also, a key or a closed lock will appear on the bottom bar of your browser window to notify you of this change. You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process. In addition, you may consult the rules established by your browser to learn about other possible features that indicate that you are on a secure Internet page.
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about our Safe Shopping Guarantee, please contact us.