with FREE Shipping on Orders Over $49*We continue to deliver most orders by the "Receive it" date above. However, some orders may experience carrier delays and we anticipate this to continue through the holiday season. We apologize for any inconvenience.
6 cups mixed lettuce (try a variety of kale, romaine, arugula, butter)
¾ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
½ cup sliced cucumbers
1 avocado, cut in pieces
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, or more vinegar
1 small garlic clove, grated with a microplane grater
½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
¼ cup good quality olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup Mariani Family Salad Toppers (any flavor, Sweet & Tangy recommended)
1. Place the lettuce in a large bowl, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, toss the tomatoes and cucumbers with a pinch of the salt and freshly ground pepper. Add to the lettuce bowl.
3. In the same small bowl, toss the avocado and lime juice together until coated, then add to the lettuce bowl.
4. In the same small bowl, whisk together the grated garlic clove with Dijon mustard, then add in the red wine vinegar and whisk until garlic is mostly dissolved. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and seasoning with the remaining salt and pepper.
5. Add to the lettuce bowl and toss well, then toss again with the salad toppers. Taste, adding more salt and pepper as desired and serve immediately.