Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 4 cups diced, rotisserie chicken
- 1 large celery stalk, diced
- 1-2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cups Mariani Probiotic Cranberries
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, and stir with a fork to combine. If necessary, add one tablespoon of extra mayonnaise at a time until you reach the right consistency.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend.