Sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, and fresh cilantro leaves (optional toppings)
1. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the squash and fry, covered, for 25 mins, turning every so often. Add the halloumi and turn the heat up to high. Fry, uncovered, for a further 5 mins until golden and the squash is tender.
2. Meanwhile, put the cooked quinoa in a large bowl. Stir in the rocket and most of the coriander and pomegranate seeds, reserving some to garnish.
1. This sauce is sweetened and thickened with prunes making it tasty and better for you than store-bought sauces. Serve over rice to complete the meal. Place all teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small blender or food processor and process until smooth. Heat oil in a very large skillet or wok set over high heat.
2. Add pork and cook for 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes more. Add vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low and add sauce to skillet; cook and stir until heated through.
3. Serve over rice and top with diced prunes, green onions, sesame seeds, and cilantro leaves, as desired.