Grain-Free Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Power Bowls
- ¼ cup gluten- free teriyaki marinade
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 16 fresh pineapple chunks (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen cauliflower rice, heated according to package instructions
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup Mariani Hawaiian BBQ Toppers
- Fresh cilantro, mint and lime for garnish
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat. If using vegetable grill basket, add to grill to preheat. Meanwhile, whisk together dressing by combining teriyaki marinade, orange juice, lime juice (or vinegar) and sesame oil. Set aside.
- 2. Brush pineapple and shrimp with avocado oil. Grill, turning occasionally, until the shrimp is cooked through, about 4 minutes, and the pineapple is charred, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Divide cauliflower rice among four large bowls. Add on peppers, carrots, shrimp and pineapple. Top with Hawaiian BBQ Toppers. Drizzle the dressing over the bowls, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with cilantro and mint and serve with lime wedges.